We found out almost 2 weeks ago that we were expecting!!! I am due mid February. My first doctor's appt isn't until August as my doctor doesn't see her OB patients until they are 10-12 weeks along. We just told Anna and our families yesterday on Father's Day. Below are some photos from the day! :) Video of Anna finding out is also posted!!
This is the shirt we used to tell Anna-a matching shirt came with hers for the baby
One PROUD soon-to-be big sister!
The frame and picture we used to tell both sets of parents
We are both so incredibly excited for what is happening in our lives. Would appreciate continued prayers for everything going on right now and also add our new little one to your prayers! :)
oh Anna - you are so precious! Fabulous big sister you will be! I can't even put into words how happy I am for all 3 of you!
ReplyDelete